Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0780 or 0.00000904 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ACX, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance. Etherparty has a total market cap of $37.86 million and approximately $395,668.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Etherparty has traded 22.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, ACX, Gate.io, Binance and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.