ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One ETHLend token can now be bought for approximately $0.0538 or 0.00000618 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, Bibox and Binance. ETHLend has a market capitalization of $58.09 million and $3.92 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ETHLend has traded down 22.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, AEX, HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.