Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Everex token can now be bought for about $1.52 or 0.00017409 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Everex has a market capitalization of $25.07 million and $3.69 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Everex has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Mercatox, BX Thailand, EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC, Tidex and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.