ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $5.25 million and approximately $792,513.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded 14.2% lower against the dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.17 or 0.00014119 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $440.40 or 0.05326250 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004195 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00016900 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00018112 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012938 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.