Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Factom coin can currently be bought for $25.28 or 0.00289862 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, BCEX, Poloniex and Bit-Z. Factom has a total market cap of $221.04 million and $1.45 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Factom has traded down 14.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Factom Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Factom Coin Trading
Factom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Bittrex, BCEX and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to buy Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Factom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.