FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One FairCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex. Over the last week, FairCoin has traded down 20.3% against the U.S. dollar. FairCoin has a total market cap of $19.04 million and approximately $7,306.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $466.50 or 0.05361890 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00059379 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.53 or 0.00661290 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019158 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00067391 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00049387 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00038989 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00289353 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.