FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002268 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, OKEx, BigONE and Gatecoin. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $16.87 million and $323,732.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded down 37.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00892340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00192572 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gatecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Liqui and OKEx. It is not possible to buy FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.