FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 13.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One FlorinCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001379 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex. FlorinCoin has a total market cap of $17.04 million and approximately $167,624.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FlorinCoin has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016637 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00022266 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00064988 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy FlorinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.