FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 18.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One FunFair token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0364 or 0.00000448 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Upbit and Bitfinex. In the last seven days, FunFair has traded down 24.2% against the US dollar. FunFair has a total market capitalization of $167.59 million and $1.16 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Gate.io, OKEx, Bittrex, Upbit, Bitfinex, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.