FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. Over the last seven days, FunFair has traded 18.2% lower against the dollar. FunFair has a market capitalization of $194.85 million and $751,473.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FunFair token can now be purchased for $0.0423 or 0.00000485 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
FunFair Token Trading
FunFair can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Upbit, Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC, OKEx and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to purchase FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.