Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Gambit has a total market capitalization of $9.61 million and $2,711.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gambit coin can now be bought for approximately $8.00 or 0.00094951 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Gambit has traded down 33.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.06 or 0.00878479 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007932 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004450 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00028688 BTC.
Gambit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.