Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. In the last week, Gas has traded 30% lower against the dollar. One Gas token can currently be purchased for about $22.01 or 0.00252163 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Exrates, Poloniex and Gate.io. Gas has a total market cap of $218.05 million and approximately $4.58 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, Binance, Exrates, OKEx, Poloniex, Coinnest and Huobi. It is not possible to buy Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.