Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 14.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Gatcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0103 or 0.00000124 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and COSS. Gatcoin has a market capitalization of $5.48 million and approximately $18,423.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Gatcoin has traded down 21.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.99 or 0.00864358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013827 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00047447 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00110104 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00190754 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gatcoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Gatcoin Token Trading
Gatcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and COSS. It is not possible to buy Gatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gatcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.