Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002798 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $38.39 million and $2.95 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded 20.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00892340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00192572 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gifto Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.