Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Gnosis has traded 25.9% lower against the dollar. Gnosis has a market cap of $106.15 million and $241,208.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gnosis token can currently be purchased for $96.10 or 0.01105170 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, HitBTC, Liqui and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gnosis Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Mercatox, Poloniex, Livecoin, Liqui, BX Thailand, Bancor Network, Kraken, EtherDelta, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gnosis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.