Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 15% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Gnosis has a total market capitalization of $94.66 million and approximately $329,592.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gnosis has traded 29% lower against the US dollar. One Gnosis token can now be purchased for approximately $85.70 or 0.01047210 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Upbit, Liqui and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gnosis Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Buying and Selling Gnosis
Gnosis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Liqui, BX Thailand, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, Kraken and Bancor Network. It is not presently possible to buy Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gnosis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.