GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. GoByte has a total market cap of $11.91 million and approximately $101,825.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GoByte has traded 21.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for $12.07 or 0.00143190 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003265 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013592 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006568 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.