Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Golem token can currently be bought for $0.29 or 0.00003340 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Huobi, Mercatox and Gate.io. Golem has a total market cap of $243.19 million and $6.53 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Golem has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit, Heat Wallet, Bitfinex, Huobi, Liqui, Tux Exchange, CryptoDerivatives, Tidex, Exrates, Cobinhood, Abucoins and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.