Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 19% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Golem has a total market cap of $205.79 million and approximately $9.29 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Golem has traded down 33.5% against the dollar. One Golem token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00003046 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Golem Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Abucoins, Huobi, Poloniex, Liqui, Gate.io, Upbit, Tidex, CryptoDerivatives, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Heat Wallet, Mercatox, Cobinhood, Bitfinex and Exrates. It is not presently possible to buy Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.