GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded 29.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded down 38.8% against the dollar. GrandCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $382.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GrandCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $163.27 or 0.01971670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004117 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006743 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016576 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 40.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003975 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00026420 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling GrandCoin
GrandCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GrandCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GrandCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.