Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Grid+ token can now be purchased for $0.53 or 0.00006112 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Grid+ has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar. Grid+ has a market cap of $20.93 million and $15,294.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.