GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the dollar. One GUESS token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. GUESS has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling GUESS
GUESS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GUESS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.