Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Gulden coin can now be bought for $0.0979 or 0.00001129 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Nocks, Bleutrade and YoBit. During the last week, Gulden has traded down 28% against the U.S. dollar. Gulden has a total market capitalization of $38.54 million and $140,573.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.57 or 0.01921750 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004129 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005114 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007475 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016929 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 64.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004271 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031443 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001014 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Nocks, GuldenTrader, Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.