HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002549 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX and Heat Wallet. During the last week, HEAT has traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. HEAT has a market capitalization of $7.27 million and approximately $1,689.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00145079 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030480 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not presently possible to buy HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.