Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 28.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Hedge has traded 22.6% lower against the dollar. Hedge has a total market cap of $12.85 million and approximately $442.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hedge token can now be bought for approximately $3.46 or 0.00039873 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.