Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Hive has a market capitalization of $48.61 million and approximately $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hive token can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Hive has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003157 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00892340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00047338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00192572 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hive must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.