Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Hshare has a market cap of $249.83 million and approximately $18.06 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hshare coin can currently be purchased for approximately $5.85 or 0.00067041 BTC on major exchanges including Allcoin, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and OKEx. In the last seven days, Hshare has traded down 22.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00146336 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031608 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
Hshare Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Allcoin, Huobi, C-CEX, Coinnest, ACX, HitBTC, OKEx, EXX, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Cryptopia, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi, CoolCoin, Binance, Abucoins and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hshare must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.