Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002138 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and Upbit. In the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar. Humaniq has a total market capitalization of $30.38 million and approximately $383,619.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, YoBit, Upbit and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.