Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. Hush has a market cap of $5.33 million and $12,190.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hush coin can currently be bought for $1.56 or 0.00017999 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Hush has traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.00861953 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $271.17 or 0.03122570 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00039408 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.12 or 0.00232309 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00088335 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010099 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.91 or 0.00540125 BTC.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.