ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, ICON has traded down 12.8% against the dollar. One ICON token can currently be bought for approximately $2.80 or 0.00031969 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, COSS, HitBTC and Gate.io. ICON has a total market cap of $1.08 billion and $57.06 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.79 or 0.00146034 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance, Huobi, COSS and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.