ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One ICON token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.45 or 0.00029451 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, Huobi and COSS. During the last week, ICON has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a total market capitalization of $944.65 million and approximately $54.35 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00864305 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047329 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00143223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00110172 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $297.92 or 0.03586530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, HitBTC, Huobi, COSS and Binance. It is not possible to buy ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.