Iconomi (CURRENCY:ICN) traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Iconomi has traded down 34.7% against the US dollar. Iconomi has a total market cap of $113.47 million and approximately $1.22 million worth of Iconomi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Iconomi token can now be purchased for $1.14 or 0.00013846 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, Tux Exchange, IDEX and Bitsane.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Iconomi is an European based exchange that allows users to easily acquire Ether with EUR. Iconomi has recently expanded into a crowdfunded project, the Iconomi Open Fund Management platform. In the Iconomi OFM, users can choose between two investment types with different risk and profit levels, Coin Traded Funds (CTFs) and Coin Managed Funds (CMFs). Iconomi (ICN) tokens allow users to vote regarding the platform's development and they pay out dividends from the profits generated by the Iconomi OFM platform. “
Buying and Selling Iconomi
Iconomi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, HitBTC, Mercatox, Bitsane, EtherDelta, Binance, OKEx, Kraken, Livecoin, Liqui and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Iconomi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iconomi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Iconomi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Iconomi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iconomi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.