Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 6.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Incent has a market capitalization of $13.00 million and $41,055.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Incent has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Incent token can now be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00003264 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.