indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. One indaHash token can now be bought for about $0.0685 or 0.00000838 BTC on popular exchanges. indaHash has a market capitalization of $27.40 million and $77,975.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, indaHash has traded down 20% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.