Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. Indicoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1,270.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Indicoin has traded down 33.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Indicoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000140 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026689 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014499 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Indicoin Token Trading
Indicoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.