InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded down 7.8% against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0659 or 0.00000793 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $1.21 million and $2,448.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $439.75 or 0.05313190 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016900 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00013491 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 61.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000856 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.