IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. IntenseCoin has a total market cap of $1.86 million and approximately $1,678.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded 34.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $219.54 or 0.02618920 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00024377 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00019477 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008366 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001377 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.