R1 RCM (NASDAQ: RCM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/13/2018 – R1 RCM is now covered by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They set an “overweight” rating and a $9.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “The revenue cycle management market represents a significant opportunity. Revenue cycle management remains an underdeveloped and fragmented market. There are many different solutions available, including consulting arrangements, point-solution technologies, and transactional outsourcing. Many providers use fragmented solutions. As a result, healthcare organizations are increasingly dissatisfied with currently available options and see a strong commercial partner to help improve performance and increase ROI. We estimate the market opportunity will increase to almost $70 billion by 2020. In addition, increasing consolidation among providers should lead to additional outsourcing. We expect revenue cycle outsourcing to grow to $7.7 billion by 2020 from $3.8 billion in 2015. We estimate the ambulatory market opportunity is approximately $30-40 billion. As hospital systems acquire physician offices, we expect the ambulatory market opportunity to expand.””
- 3/12/2018 – R1 RCM had its “in-line” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $5.00.
- 3/10/2018 – R1 RCM was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 3/1/2018 – R1 RCM was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “R1 RCM Inc. offers financial services for the health care industries. The Company provides revenue cycle management and physician advisory services, as well as transforms and manages the commercial infrastructure of health care organizations. R1 RCM Inc., formerly known as Accretive Health, Inc., is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. “
- 2/26/2018 – R1 RCM had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/26/2018 – R1 RCM was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/19/2018 – R1 RCM was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/17/2018 – R1 RCM was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “R1 RCM Inc. offers financial services for the health care industries. The Company provides revenue cycle management and physician advisory services, as well as transforms and manages the commercial infrastructure of health care organizations. R1 RCM Inc., formerly known as Accretive Health, Inc., is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. “
Shares of R1 RCM Inc (NASDAQ:RCM) opened at $7.48 on Wednesday. The company has a market capitalization of $748.33, a PE ratio of -26.71 and a beta of -0.66. R1 RCM Inc has a 12 month low of $2.40 and a 12 month high of $7.68.
R1 RCM (NASDAQ:RCM) last issued its earnings results on Friday, March 9th. The financial services provider reported ($0.08) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.01) by ($0.07). The firm had revenue of $140.30 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $131.20 million. R1 RCM had a negative net margin of 2.92% and a negative return on equity of 41.24%. equities research analysts forecast that R1 RCM Inc will post -0.23 EPS for the current year.
R1 RCM Inc is a provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and physician advisory services (PAS) to healthcare providers. The Company is engaged in providing management services of revenue cycle operations for the United States-based hospitals and other medical services providers. Its primary service offering consists of end-to-end RCM, which the Company deploys through a co-managed relationship or an operating partner relationship.
Receive News & Ratings for R1 RCM Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for R1 RCM Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.