ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One ION coin can currently be purchased for about $2.81 or 0.00032323 BTC on exchanges. ION has a market capitalization of $57.27 million and approximately $806,873.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ION has traded down 20.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00145086 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003843 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021218 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010460 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006686 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000236 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.