Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Janus has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Janus has a market capitalization of $744,390.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Janus token can now be bought for $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Janus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Janus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Janus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.