KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, KickCoin has traded up 16.9% against the U.S. dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0888 or 0.00001025 BTC on popular exchanges including Exmo, YoBit, Gate.io and IDEX. KickCoin has a market cap of $39.49 million and approximately $2.94 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
KickCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, EtherDelta, YoBit, Exmo, Mercatox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.