Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, Kin has traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar. Kin has a market cap of $156.95 million and $352,927.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CoinFalcon, Bancor Network and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, EtherDelta, CoinFalcon, Bancor Network and COSS. It is not possible to purchase Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.