Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Kin has a total market capitalization of $172.59 million and approximately $379,856.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, COSS and IDEX. In the last week, Kin has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, Mercatox, COSS, Bancor Network and CoinFalcon. It is not currently possible to purchase Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.