KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be purchased for $3.10 or 0.00035731 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar. KuCoin Shares has a market capitalization of $282.36 million and $910,517.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.