KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be purchased for about $2.81 or 0.00033846 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. KuCoin Shares has a total market capitalization of $255.44 million and $972,606.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.84 or 0.00866620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012121 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00110252 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00192965 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
KuCoin Shares Coin Trading
KuCoin Shares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.