Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded down 24.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for $1.14 or 0.00013976 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, BigONE and Tidex. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $152.31 million and $5.70 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00189484 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Kyber Network
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Coinnest, Liqui, Tidex, Kucoin, Coinrail, Huobi, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Binance, COSS, EtherDelta, BigONE and TDAX. It is not presently possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.