Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded 24.3% lower against the dollar. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $168.79 million and approximately $5.19 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can now be bought for approximately $1.26 or 0.00014431 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, TDAX, Binance and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, COSS, BigONE, Cryptopia, Tidex, Binance, TDAX, Mercatox, Coinrail, EtherDelta, OKEx, Gate.io, Huobi, Liqui and Coinnest. It is not currently possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.