LATOKEN (CURRENCY:LA) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One LATOKEN token can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002497 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BigONE, EtherDelta and Kucoin. During the last seven days, LATOKEN has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. LATOKEN has a total market cap of $16.96 million and $854,769.00 worth of LATOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
LATOKEN Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LAToken is a blockchain platform for tokenization and trading of real assets globally using cryptocurrencies. As a result, cryptocurrencies will be widely used in the real economy. Cryptoholders will buy real assets using cryptocurrencies. Asset owners will unlock the value of assets by selling their tokenized fractions to cryptoholders. Tokenized Apple and Amazon shares, real estate ETFs and commodities (silver, gold, oil) are already traded at the LAT platform. “
LATOKEN Token Trading
LATOKEN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, HitBTC, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase LATOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LATOKEN must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LATOKEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LATOKEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LATOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.