LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $25.83 million and approximately $7,716.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00002998 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, C-CEX, LEOxChange and Livecoin. In the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,736.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $652.89 or 0.07518140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,001.42 or 0.11531600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.51 or 0.01917360 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $231.05 or 0.02660530 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00212555 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00114612 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.00861953 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $271.17 or 0.03122570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LEOxChange, C-CEX and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.