Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 24% against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $11.97 or 0.00144133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, HitBTC, ChaoEX and CoinEgg. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $1.23 billion and $22.07 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00197576 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00060687 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00122217 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.76 or 0.00273989 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00048255 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ChaoEX, Poloniex, BitGrail, YoBit, COSS, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Binance, CoinEgg, Upbit, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, Abucoins, Bittrex, Exrates, Coinroom, Livecoin and BitBay. It is not possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.